Thursday, 26 July 2007

HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!

Well, the series has ended with the release of the last Harry Potter book (you thought I was talking about the character? Sheesh!). I finally got to finish it today, and I got to say that:




There isn't enough of Luna Lovegood. After spending 6 days reading the Deathly Hallows which consisted of 607 pages, the story of the Boy Who Lived comes to an end after a decade.

If you really want to know whether Harry lives or dies, boycott MPH, Popular, Harris and Times and support Carrefour and Tesco for selling the books at a cheaper price. Buy the book for only RM 69.90.

4 comments:

Pam said...

WTF. u almost gave me an heart attack!!

ish ish... i noe la... u bot it WAAAYYYYY cheaper than me.. haiz...

Anonymous said...

What? spoilers? =P

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'm at the cc at Bandar Botanic now with Josh, Wong, Aaron and Tinesh. Gonna be here till 1.

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Mana update?