Friday, 13 July 2007

Seafield the fuckfest school

Ooga booga Seafield is one motherfucking arrogant S.O.B. (that's son of a bitch to you if you don't know) prickhead school who looks down on other schools and is so full of itself it makes me cry bloody tears.

I can't believe the teachers think it's actually right to diss other schools and think they're the best and higher than the rest. Two of my classmates skipped school, got caught by a certain hateful teacher, and this is what they told me happened.

Teacher: What school are you from?
Student: USJ 4.
Teacher: No wonder lah!

WTF? Seriously go die lah cibaibai (my new favourite word which I learnt from a friend)! Girls who have fringe, guys whose hair touches the collar, will get sent to the Bilik HEM immediately. Guys have two choices: get their hair cut on the spot or ask their parents to pick them up from the school and get their hair cut somewhere else.

Pergi matilah perempuan tua berdada lapangan terbang... Pn Tan Chin Chin and Mr Victor I love you two to bits. Even though you two always complain to me about my hair at least you guys are open and sporting about it.

No wonder our great Pengetua of our former alma mater told me this when I took my Form 6 qualification slip:

"Seafield? Mereka tu selalu kutuk sekolah kita. Jagalah nama baik sekolah kita di sana."

Tentulah, Kak Ruby. Kita takkan lupakan sekolah kita yang selalu berilmu, beramal dan berbudi.

Fuck you Seafield.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

True... also about the "lapangan terbang" real funny!! XD and whats with the melodies?

Pam said...

I salute u~!

LOLz. really interesting post.

now oni noe how to appreciate Mr Victor, Pn Tan CC and our skul lehh.... XD

Jin said...

I never really had a prob with Mr Victor and Pn Tan CC. Chong should know since he, Weng Shen and I went to Mr Victor's room for a visit once.

And Pn Tan CC is damn hilarious especially when she was commenting on Zi Yang's hair during exams.

Pam said...

like ur last line btw

Jin said...

You mean "Fuck you Seafield"?

Pam said...

yup.

LMAO. man... if got other seafiel-ians ter come to ur page...hohoho

hangus kau.

Jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jin said...

Biarlah...

And the melodies? Melodies are nice things. *hums to Auld Lang Syne*

frozensolid said...

Wtf is with lapangan terbang?stop looking at teacher's stuff u SOB XD