Saturday, 7 July 2007

Seventh Heaven

Today's date reads: 07/07/07

I spent this supposedly lucky day at Pyramid with Wong, his sister and his brother watching Surf's Up, due to the amazingly long queue at the cinema. The initial plan was to watch Transformers, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. The cinema had undergone some changes, what with it being brought to a higher floor built specifically for it and an arcade centre, and the theater room looked even smaller than before.

How was Surf's Up? Well, it might be a worth to watch if the ticket costs RM3 but since the actual price is RM11 bucks what with it being the weekend, that might tell you something. I hate animated animal movies with a passion now, unless they're directed by PIXAR. Can't the people in Hollywood stop spewing out movies where animals act like humans and let them act like animals for once? Take a page out of Finding Nemo, please!

-------

Yesterday afternoon, "Colin Farrell" and I chatted a bit, and he posted some stupid things to a girl through my Windows Live Messenger account. His name is being kept confidential since he requested for it and I think the girl knows who he is, anyway.

During the night, Wong and I went to Tanjung for a mamak session, with Tham fetching us there. We waited for half an hour for Josh to arrive and had a good old chit-chat session. Apparently, U13 students have a gathering there every Friday night. U8, on the other hand...

After Josh left us at 11 to fetch his younger bro home from Summit, the three of us headed to the CC behind my house for an hour of CS action. We eventually reached our respective homes at 12.

I slept, and dreamt that Kelvin died after crashing his car on a tree and Wong died too (I can't remember how though). It was a horrible dream; I remember feeling incredibly terrible in the dream, thinking "he's only back for two days". Luckily, I woke up and realized it was only just a dream.



I know this post looks like it's written by a 10 year old kid. Trust me, I'm bad at English and my brain is dead.

Listening to: L'Arc~en~Ciel - SEVENTH HEAVEN

9 comments:

Pam said...

so totally agree~! Lurve Finding Nemo man! really too bad no sequel to it.

Jin said...

Yeah, Finding Nemo is the last good animated film.

Nikki said...

collin farrael? the real one is hot! so whos the fake wan? XD

Jin said...

He's an "Irish" dude. Used to be in our school till end of Form 3.

Pam said...

*choke*


LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

why nt orlando bloom lerr XDD

Jin said...

Because he isn't Irish.

Pam said...

owh. din think of tht. well, he's nt EXACTLY irish is he....

chLoe said...

Bloo-a blue thing from Foster's Home For something something on cartoon network.
-this is an irrelevant comment-

Unknown said...

Eustace: Stupid dog!