Tuesday, 10 July 2007

My first proper exercise since the last day of SPM

Venue: 3K

Time: 3.50 p.m. - 5.33 p.m.

Activity: Badminton

Participants: Wong, Jin

I finally get to have a real sweating session today. After a year of not playing badminton, my skills had gone down the drain initially but after taking a break for a few minutes, I began to play better like how I used to be (which isn't particularly good, anyhow).

Finally, I get to SMASH (I couldn't do it last year after stopping for a year too). SMASH is something that all badminton players should learn to love and appreciate. SMASH requires speed, power and accuracy (though my SMASHes love to stick to the net). It's always a bonus if you get to hit any part of your opponent's body; head and privates especially.

There were a group of special children playing in the other end of the hall as well.

We went to A&W to get a glass of root beer each.

"Savour the moment."

We drank.

"AH I'M IN HEAVEN BEST DRINK EVER!"

Wong's dad fetched us home. I did my history notes. I squeezed in a few minutes of my time to write this post just like I did the previous one.

No comments: