real love, my dear, is not for sale. real love, my dear, is hard to find. real faith, my dear, is far too fake. real faith, my dear, is just a dream.
Where can it be... in my heart.
It's been close to a year since I last saw you. I thought I had put those memories of you behind me, and I was pretty certain of it till I dreamt of you recently. I don't really know you all that well, not as much as I know my best friends anyway. It's hard to put my feelings into words, and my vocabulary is severely limited as well.
It'll be gone pretty soon, I think. And pops back up again sometime in the future.
On another note, I met plenty of people I knew/recognized yesterday at Pyramid. It was the first time I actually met so many people I knew on the same day at a shopping complex. Too bad Pui Ling didn't even come up to us and say hi. It was the first time I actually left my house to do something not in my usual routine for over a month since Wong left.
I have the option of going to Laos on November for a month with my brother and see Siew Keat or I could go for a vacation with my own group of friends. The thing is, my group of friends isn't like my brother's. They're all locked down in their prisons by their parents and think they'll fail their exams if they use just ONE day to hang out with their friends. So yeah, there's no guarantee the vacation would work out.
Or maybe it's no big deal and it's all just in my head.
As what I had mentioned earlier, OLIVIA got this herself. It's a pretty interesting toy as what she said on her website:
Hasegawa san chose the "synchronicity seeker", which is similar to the 8 ball toy. He made it in pendants and rings.. Sometimes I like to look for signs for a hint where to go next. For instance, if the bird flies to the right of me, i'll turn right. If it flies left, I go left. So I thought it would be neat to have little toy that I can have fun with. The "synchronicity seeker" has 4 conclusions written on a circular tab... YES, NO, MAYBE and FUCK. (which probably means you're fucked) and there's a jewel in the center. (the light receiver) So, shut your eyes, spin the miniature wheel with your thumb and wait till you see a spark in your head, or till you know when to stop. (you'll need to figure your own sign) Then STOP!! and wa-la!..... your answer!
The item costs 24675 yen. I have yet to find a correct exchange rate of the price to ringgit, so if anyone could help me, it will be great! I guess it's time for you guys to pool your money together! =D *false hopes*
Anyone who's guilty of liking musicians based solely (or 90%) on their looks and way of dressing, please leave a comment stating your reasons. For everyone who likes musicians based on their music, do leave a comment too and state your views on this matter.
List 10 things that a lot of people didn't know about you.
1) I started playing video games since I was 2 years old, my first game being Sonic the Hedgehog (or Sonic the Hedgehog 2).
2) A friend and I nearly got our asses handed to the great Sentiasa Berkhidmat station during Form 4.
3) The only person I truly vented my anger towards someone is ironically one of my best friends (Adrian). Once during Standard 6 for unknown reasons, once during Form 2 when he was irritating me and once during Form 4 due to a plot Tracy and I hatched up.
4) Discovered the Goddess of Music, Olivia Lufkin's brilliant voice and music on 30 November 2006.
5) Once spent 4 hours trying to beat the final boss on Devil May Cry.
6) PWNED Wong and Tinesh with a knife on CS simultaneously this year.
7) Most embarrassing death in CS was when I was lying in wait with my sniper on de_truth when a grenade flew down from the sky and killed me instantly. The culprit? Wong.
8) Began to stray away and despised 90% of mainstream music since I discovered Utada Hikaru on 2002.
9) Sexual intercourse makes humans look like barbarians, in my opinion.