Friday, 3 August 2007

Off to Aaron's House 3

I'm reporting live from Zion, Bandar Botanic.

There's a somewhat pretty girl sitting two seats away on my left. Tonight's host is playing DotA on my right. The other three guys are sitting somewhere behind me joining the host too. As an anti-DotA player, I thought I might bore you with my reporting skills instead.

This is the third week in a row I've been here. Eating, playing CS, doing some online stuff here, etc. The connection of my comp at home has gone crazy, so I think this will be the last post you'll ever see in my blog.

Fare thee well, children.

P.S. What do you think of the works of the Wandering Traveler, which you could see on your right? He's an online friend I made through RO, so do leave a comment on what you think of his posts there once in a while.

2 comments:

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Mana update?

Anonymous said...

Blog ini mati liao.