Friday, 31 August 2007

And the sun will set for you

Yesterday was a really fulfilling day. Nearly 12 hours out from my house, being in the company of two friends I met nearly every day and two friends which I haven't seen in a long while. In the blink of an eye, we have changed in certain ways, but the nostalgic memories will always keep us together. Like the prick of a guitar string, it vibrates for a few short seconds and then it stops. It's the same for our lives. Our hearts will stop beating one day but the chain of memories will ensure that these people will never be forgotten, as long as the chain is never broken.

Like the shadows of a dream,
An embrace we've never prayed,
And the sun will set free you

As it turns out, the correct lyrics are

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in gray
And the sun will set for you

Whatever the lyrics may be, the melody is something that'll remind me of the summer of 2007, July-August.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=xilisoft divx to dvd converter 3.0.34 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

learn our interesting blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] order ambien [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] generic ambien [/url]